Well Last Tuesday Emily had tubes put in her ears. She was on her 9th double ear infection since January. So far it seems to be working. She has slept through the night ever since.
I'm glad she's sleeping through the night now. Ear infections are no fun. :( I'm glad you have a blog. I love getting to know all of you guys better. :)
I love to collect recipes. I have tons but I never ever get around to making any of them. I have recently become a stay at home mom so I've decided to start trying new recipes. I thought it would be fun to record it and get other people's opinions. If you find something that looks good make it and leave a comment whether you liked it or not. If you would like to add your own recipes let me know!
1 comment:
I'm glad she's sleeping through the night now. Ear infections are no fun. :( I'm glad you have a blog. I love getting to know all of you guys better. :)
Post a Comment