Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lost and Found Pictures

So way back in 2005 Jeremy decided to reformat my harddrive. He asked me if there was anything I wanted saved. I said no to my great dissapointment. We lost all of Sariah's baby pictures. I cried and cried for days and days. Lucky for me though I had uploaded 57 pictures to Shutterfly.com So I at least have the hospital pics, her first birthday and a trip to Flaming Gorge that we took with my family. I'm just going to show a few of my favorite because I am so happy that I have them.

Doesn't Jeremy look to young to have a baby?!

Boating with Grandma and Grandpa Shoes boat.

We have an escapee!!!


Cowgirl Kara washing dishes.


Grandpa Baird reading to Danny and Sariah.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am so glad that you found some pictures! We have thousands of pictures on our dying laptop that I need to save before its too late. Thanks for the reminding how flakey digital files are. It's just such a pain to upload and print...