Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cabin

So I need to catch up for all of the million things from December so check back often! The first thing that we got to do in December was go up to Fran and Becca's cabin. We love going up there with them and just relaxing and having fun. We play board games, watch movies and go sledding. We didn't have Rock Band up there this time because out of the three couples everyone thought everyone else was going to bring it.
Sariah in her snowsuit that I scored at a garage sale.
Emily in her puffy suit that I also scored at a garage sale.

Sariah and Emily sledding together.My dear husband Jeremy.



Yours Truly.

Madi, Savannah and Sariah.

1 comment:

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

That's a cute story. :) Kleyn's working on his rights and lefts, so I have a feeling he would be thinking the same thing. I am using the website you said you used the most. The first school one. I love the things you can print from there.