Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Day

We spent the night up in Heber but the Easter Bunny still found us!

These are the their Easter dresses. Beth bought the shirts and I helped her make the skirts although I think I tried her patience. :)

Later that day we went to my parents for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. It was us Scott and the kids, Grandma Williams, Brian, Shelley, Ryan and Tyler. It was so nice to see everyone together. Oh and I mustn't forget Kara brought her boyfriend Nate. Emily was so cute hunting for the eggs. She kept saying "Where go?" "Where go?". After everything we had a couple games of Kings in the Corner that the girls dominated. Then we played Apples to Apples where Jeremy and Nate made a come back.





1 comment:

Brendon said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like a lot of fun. We are coming to visit the end of June.