6 years ago
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Baird Family Reunion
This year we got to go to Idaho for the family reunion. We have always worried about how much gas would cost in our big truck pulling the trailor. Now we know so next year we should be able to prepare for it again. I was so excited to go!! Last time I was at my Grandma Baird's was about two years ago. Last time I went to a reunion I was pregnant with Sariah and she will be 5 soon. I have so many fun good memories of going to Grandma Baird's house as a child. It was good to see all of my cousins and aunts and uncles again. The reunion was good and we had some fun playing outside and playing Bingo. Melissa had a fun game for us to play. She had some lunch bags that were wrapped up in each other with things written on the bags. Someone would play music and you would toss the bag back and forth. If the music stopped and you had the bag you had to do what the bag said. Here are a few pictures from being in Idaho.

















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment