Monday, September 19, 2011

Random Stuff about TJ


 For awhile TJ woudn't go to sleep for me.  The only way he would go to sleep is if Jeremy held him in "The Robe".  It's a nice fuzzy robe.  One night Jeremy put him down with it and TJ was petting the robe.  It was a little frustrating and sad he wouldn't go to bed for me.  He will now but he is still really hard to put to bed.





TJ LOVES water!  The first time I put him in Deer Creek he just sat there and splashed the water.  Usually babies would cry but he didn't mind one bit!  When I give him a bath I usually get drenched.  He just goes crazy.  Whenever we take a shower he comes running and bangs on the shower curtain.  I was watering the lawn one day and he crawled out into the middle of the sprinklers.  It was so funny!  He just sat there getting wet.










1 comment:

Janean said...

Awwww...that is too funny!