For Thanksgiving dinner we went to my parents house. I made four pies and a cream cheese the night before. All but one has homemade crusts. That night we went to the Shoemakers for our annual Black Friday shopping and craft day. I was a little frustrated this year with Black Friday. Just because I really didn't know what to get the kids. We just went to Walmart at I think it was 9 and then to Shopko at 10 and that's it. We were home I think before midnight and it was actually kind of nice getting a good nights sleep. For our craft day I brought up my sewing machine that I had bought at Black Friday the year before and had never used. We made really cute bags. The kids also had a little craft to do.
Cheesecake, Banana Cream, Chocolate Cream, Pumpkin and Blackberry pies.










No comments:
Post a Comment