Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter/Sand Dunes

For Easter this year we went to the Sand Dunes.  We hardly did any camping and are hoping this year we will be camping at least once a month.  We went with Beth and Terry, Jason and Amber and Josh and Kiersten came for the day.  I also really love Easter so we dyed eggs, had an easter egg hunt and the Easter Bunny even found us! I boiled 4 dozen eggs the day before we went camping.  TJ just liked to smash the eggs and Luke really didn't want anything to do with it.  (Although he forgot the candy! lol)  We happened to have our sleds in the back of the truck and they were really great for sliding down the hills.  We went to Sand Mountain and boy was that a crazy place!  I thought it was scary and was glad that Jeremy did not want to go up it.  Jason did though.  We all had a really good time.  TJ had a great time and he was really good.  I still got kind of exhausted though because I had to keep an eye on him at all times.  Once we had Rocky, Luke and TJ together they would just run off with each other.  Sorry about the picture overload!