Today was the first day of Sariah's Kindergarten. Last night we went to a back to school night and met her teacher and saw her classroom. She attends the afternoon class. We walked to school together around 12. I'm thinking if I walk her to school everyday that should help me lose weight! :) yeah! I didn't cry when she left though. I think I had spent all my tears on an emotional breakdown a few nights before. I was kind of annoyed though. It was so so hot and they made the kids stand in line for 15 or more minutes. Sariah started getting grouchy saying she wanted water and sitting on the ground. I can't believe I have a kid in school!! It seems like yesterday when we moved into this house and she was 1 1/2 and thought oh she'll be going to that school. Now she is. Time goes so fast! She is very excited to be going to school and loves to learn. On the way to school everyone we passed she said, "I'm starting school today!" I hope she continues to love school cuz she has alot of year ahead of her!
6 years ago

1 comment:
Congrats! and to you too Jillyn :)
Post a Comment