Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hair Cuts

I finally got tired of their long hair and took them to Evan's Hairstyling to have it cut. Emily throws huge temper tantrums when I try to do her hair and I have to hog tie her down. This was actually Emily's first haircut. She was so scared. She wouldn't sit down on the chair or have me hold her. And she didn't like the apron. It took three people to do it. Two were entertaining her and one was cutting. I was really pleased cuz the manager came over and had her sit on the floor and was just talking to her to make her feel comfortable. I really wish I had my camera but I had forgotten it. I'm really sad now because I have no more baby. Emily is potty trained now except for the occasional accident of not getting on the potty on time. Her haircut also cut off all of her baby hair.

This is a pic of how long the girls hair was before the haircut.

This is Sariah's hair after. I've cut it short once before and she never said anything about it. This time though she said she likes it short and doesn't have to put a twist in her hair.
This is Emily after the cut. It is way easier to wash and fix it now! : )





1 comment:

Denys said...

Wow! Sariah's hair got soooo long! I'm glad the people at the salon were nice to you. I've had some very impatient people and 1 or 2 nice ones along the way. Congrats on Emily being potty trained! Isn't it awesome!? :)