Friday, February 26, 2010

Home Improvement

So we are trying to improve our house after living here for four years. It's amazing we haven't done it sooner! Painting the walls makes it feel more cozy and more like it's ours. Last year we worked on our tv room. This time we worked on our front room. The light in the room was on the left side of the room really close to the wall. That was stupid and didn't make any sense. Most of the room was in the dark. So Terry came to help Jeremy move it to the middle of the room. It's amazing what a difference it made!! It looks so much nicer and now the whole room has light! In the picture you can see a little of what color I painted the walls. I'm going to take a better picture once I put the pictures back up on the wall. Also that day Beth bought me a shelf to put all my salt and pepper collection on. We put it up in the kitchen and I love it!! Following are some of the pics.

No comments: