Friday, February 19, 2010

Tax Money

We got our taxes and we bought a new car!! Here is our old one and the problems it had.

Numero Uno problem was the heater did not work!! I could not go through a third winter with no heat! Also it's a two door so it's hard to put children in and it would not fit a third child if we ever have another one. We ended up selling it on KSL. It was awesome!! We didn't think we'd get any money for it. We put it up and an hour later people were calling! We had about 10 people call. A guy came down from salt lake and bought it for $500. Which was a blessing to us!! You'll see why later on in the post.

Now for my new gorgeous car!! It's a Volvo V70.

It is the best car ever!! When you don't have much you are very greatful for the next best thing!! I actually enjoy going places now and driving my car. The heater works wonderful!! It even warms my buns!! It has leather seats and a sunroof. It also has two little seats in the back facing the back.

Later that night after putting some thousands of dollars on the car we had to take our cat to Pet Urgent Care. We had never neutered him and just let him outside to take care of business. Because he wasn't neutered he was very aggressive and always starting fights. I learned that when they have a sore on their face it means they are starting the fight. So his ear was almost ripped off and he was limping on one leg. It was just horrible so we took him in. He had to have his ear sewn up and some medicine. They also said why don't you neuter him while we're at it...so we did. Before I left to take him Jeremy and I decided we would spend $200 and not more. I came home $400 out the pocket!! I just couldn't let him go for that. Maybe if it was $500 or more!! Here are some pics of our pathetic cone head kitty.

No comments: