I am really behind so here I go!
On March 10 Jeremy left for a business trip back to Pennsylvania. I spent Wednesday night at my mom's. On Thursday I took my car in because the engine light came on. I found out there was alot of work that needed done and just started to bawl. Later that afternoon my mom paid for me to have my eyebrows waxed and a pedicure.
Thursday night I spent at Beth and Terry's. I was excited for all the fun because Brittany and Clara were there for the wedding. Friday morning though I woke up not feeling good at all. I thought that I was just getting a sinus infection. Later in the morning we all went to the store. I got a few groceries but while I was there I just got so nauseous. I got to Beth's and was feeling even worse and took a nap. Throughout the day I just didn't feel good and was getting nauseous on and off. Jeremy was coming home Friday night from his trip at like 10 pm. He called about five and told me that he missed his plane. It was horrible! I needed him cuz I didn't feel good and I didn't want to go to the wedding without him. I was crying and I think the shock upset my system. I was having chills and I was horrible nauseous after that. I spent the night again at Beth's. It was a horrible night! I was so very cold all night and just couldn't sleep. I woke up at sometime meaning to ask them to turn up the heat. I didn't want to bug them though so I just cried for quite awhile wanting Jeremy.
Saturday morning all of the girls were going to go get their hair done. I still wasn't feeling well but I wanted to get my hair done! So while we were getting our hair done Jeremy came home!! They had got up at 4:30 in the morning to get on standby. It was such a blessing that they got on and the wind was to their advantage and were an hour earlier. Jeremy finally talked me into going to Instacare since I just wasn't feeling good. It ended up that I had strep throat!! What a horrible time to have it! Anyways we got to the wedding up in Salt Lake. It was a very nice wedding. It was beautiful and they served a very nice dinner. All of the granddaughters were flowergirls and got to walk down the aisle. Afterwards they had a dance. I had a good time but it would have been so much better if I had been feeling well!! By the time the dance came the medicine had worn off and I was feeling horrible again.
We went up to Beth and Terry's on Sunday to spend time with family. I still felt awful the whole day. But that morning I took a test and found out that I was pregnant!! So I had strep throat and on top of that I had morning sickness for the wedding!! So I am due November 18 and we are very happy to bring another baby into the family!
6 years ago

1 comment:
OH.....MY......GOSH!!!!!
Just reading your post made me queasy....all the neausea made me suspicious of pregnancy until you said strep throat..then bamm...you really are prego! Exciting :) I'm so glad Jeremy (did I ever tell you my brother's name is Jeremy?...he is getting married -finally - in August, and I am so excited to go to Seattle for it!...anyway...such a blessing your hubby got on standby...I've tried it numerous times and I hate it!!!! He was so lucky! yeah! I hope your car doesn't cost too much money! We got a new car with our tax return also. Actually a friend of Ethan's parents in Orem is a "dealer", on the side - he actually owns AllTec, there on State & about 800 or 900 N, if you need a good mechanic. You can tell him we referred you! :) Anyway, we got a new minivan cause our other one was just falling apart..every other week a new light would come on! or something would break...it had high miles too and it was a FORD.ugh! anyway...hope you are feeling better! do you like my loooooooon post!? sorry! take care :) ps...do you talk to Yuka?
Post a Comment