Thursday, May 20, 2010

Easter

We had an easter egg hunt for the girls on Sunday afternoon. It was so much fun watching Emily look for the eggs. She is so much more expressive than Sariah is. Sariah said that I didn't hide the eggs hard enough. I think they had fun though.



Jeremy had Good Friday off so we were debating and debating whether to go camping or not because the weather was supposed to be bad. We decided to go anyways. We went to the west desert where there is sand to play in. So we left Friday at about noon. It was so much fun! I'm so glad that we went! The weather was pretty bad at nights though. The first night the wind was really bad. Emily came into our bed and said she was scared. Jeremy said so am I! It was also General Conference so we tried to listen a little on the radio. We got to hear some good talks from Sunday morning because we were driving home. Jason and Amber also came Friday night so that was alot of fun.
Friday afternoon we played in the sand and made sandcastles. We had a really good one and Emily just went postal and knocked it all the way to the ground. It was interesting! It was alot of fun being just my family.

We woke up Sunday morning to all of this snow!! We were going to stay later but Jason was worried about getting out alright so we left early morning.

We also went did some easter stuff. The easter bunny came in the morning. Also on Saturday we colored some eggs. I love dying easter eggs!

Saturday night we all sat around the campfire playing big booty. I think that's what it's called?

These are all the girls just having fun.

I have to say also that I love that Jeremy has a four wheeler of his own!! We got it last fall as his graduation gift. All you do in the West Desert is ride four wheelers so we could never go unless it was with Beth and Terry. It was nice being able to just go on out by ourselves. It is alot of fun!

No comments: