6 years ago
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Camera Problems
I've been having a few problems with technology and kids lately. It started when I accidentally deleted all the pictures from Josh's wedding. Also all the cute ones of all the granddaughters when Brittany was here for the wedding. The next thing was the girls like to play with my camera. After Memorial Day Emily was playing with it and I could not find it. So I didn't have it when Brittany came again with Tyler in June. I also didn't have it for our fun trip in Yuba. Made me so sad! When we got home I found the camera! The thing I was mad about was I knew where it was. We have this old radio and it has about four compartments. I looked in three of them and of course it was in the fourth with the record player. Then once again Jeremy accidentally deleted all of the pictures from Memorial Day! So hopefully I'll be more careful about putting it away and not deleting all the pictures. I'll post some more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so sad! I misplaced mine for a day and was soo nervous!!! How are the girls? When does Sariah start first grade? how are you and baby? :)
Post a Comment