On April 30th Jeremy walked in the graduation ceremonies. He has not officially graduated because for the summer he is taking statistics and calculus. He is graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems. After that though he is done forever!!! I am very proud of him. He has been going to school for a long time and getting through it even though he didn't like it.
The family.
The Shoemaker boys.
Sariah also graduated from Kindergarten at the end of May. They had a program where they sang some songs and had a little part to say. She was very cute. It made me cry to see my baby graduating Kindergarten! I can't believe I have a child this old!
This is one of the songs they sang.

1 comment:
Hey Jillyn, thanks for posting the video. Bryce had a similar program, and actually so did Sammy. Sammy's was just an end of the year thing, he's got another year of pre-school. That's so great that Jeremy is graduating. A huge milestone for you guys. Congrats!
Post a Comment