6 years ago
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
First Bath at Home
We all helped give TJ his first bath at home. The girls had fun helping. It was kind of funny cuz I was feeling possessive. They wanted to do everything and I felt like he's my baby, I want to do it!! Of course I didn't say anything and let them help. He is not a fan of taking baths! He cries the whole time! One time it was so funny because I was giving him a bath and I was carrying him to the tub. He started to pee so I aimed him towards the part of the kitchen that doesn't have anything. Great thing about a boy eh you can aim it where you want it to go! lol But at the same time he pooped on the floor! Amazingly I didn't get anything on me but Sariah was grossed out and didn't want to help clean it up.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
my goodness, Sariah looks so grown up! Good job on managing pee, poo and helping hands. It can get overwheleming sometimes. Maybe we'll see you this summer-we're trying to move back to Utah Valley either in April or June, if Ethan's transfer comes through....any day now.... ;)
Post a Comment