Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we spent it at Jeremy's parents. It was just them and us but we still had alot of fun. Jeremy and I were looking so forward to a vacation and some fun. We had alot of good food. I did a couple of new recipes. I'll put them on my other blog. Beth and I went shopping on Black Friday. We got up at 3:30 to go to Target!!! When we got there there was still a line but it was walking into the store. Kara said she was going there and waited in line for an hour. I didn't think I would see her there were so many people but I actually did see her! We went to Target, Kmart and Walmart. I got so many good things! I pretty much got all of Christmas that day. I love Black Friday! Here are some pictures.

Sariah and Emily helped me make a banana cream pie.


Here are a couple of the girls playing outside in the snow. I was so happy this year Emily actually liked playing in the snow! Last year she didn't like it. Probably cuz the snow was taller than she was!




My cute baby boy! Brittany sent me a bunch of clothes and one of them said My Aunt Loves Me so I took a picture to show her.


Sariah and Emily go to there Grandma Baird's on Sariah's early out Mondays. She had some cute projects for them to do. Sariah made an indian outfit for Thanksgiving. I thought she did a very good job and it's so cute!

No comments: