I was so excited to spend Christmas Eve with my family this year. I love my family's tradition of doing fondue and then white elephant gifts. I really enjoyed that so many of my cousins were there. There was of course Matt and his family and Chris. We also had Ryan and Tyler there with their new wives. Also from the Baird side was Andy and Amy. I heard Andy saying that the last time he had been to one he was like 12 years old.
The two boys of my life!
This is what Sariah got for her white elephant gift.
I love to collect recipes. I have tons but I never ever get around to making any of them. I have recently become a stay at home mom so I've decided to start trying new recipes. I thought it would be fun to record it and get other people's opinions. If you find something that looks good make it and leave a comment whether you liked it or not. If you would like to add your own recipes let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment