Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas

Last year I bought new decorations for the tree on clearance. I love the new look. But our angel on top doesn't light up anymore. We've had it for 8 years so I would like to buy something new.


Sariah received two new games from Santa Claus. Apples to Apples Junior and Sorry. The day after Christmas was fun because we just watched movies and played games all day.


On Christmas day I wanted everything to be perfect. I wanted the house nice and clean and I wanted to cook this whole big dinner by myself. It was a little much doing the dinner. I wasn't very relaxed on Christmas day so I'm not sure if I'll do it again. It was good though. I cooked a turkey that turned out really well. I ran out of time though and wasn't able to make any rolls. We had Beth and Terry over for the dinner. It was fun having somebody over for dinner. We used the nice china plates that I have. I really want a hutch to put them in. I hated putting them back in the boxes. After dinner Jason, Amber and the girls came over. The picture below is the kids playing apples to apples. The adults also played it in the front room.


Sariah with all her Santa gifts.



Emily with her Santa gifts.




Jeremy and I were walking around Target one day and he saw this robe and said that's nice. It would be nice to play my games in. When I went shopping on Black Friday it was on sale for half off. I was so glad to be able to get something that he said he liked and hadn't bought himself.


TJ didn't get much from Santa this year given his age. Santa did bring him this cute little outfit. They are the bruin colors (the colors of the high school both Jeremy and I went to) also!

No comments: