TJ likes to watch the girls do things. While Sariah was getting dressed for school I put TJ in the same room. Sariah came and got me and said come look at TJ! I came in and saw that she had put her underwear on him! I find it very funny! Jeremy not so much!!

Here he is with a witch costume on and a crown.

Here he is with a cheerleader costume on!

Hahahah!! I love it! Poor baby is the only boy with two older sisters!
3 comments:
oh, it only gets better...I had two younger brothers and I dressed them up like girls all the time...there IS a picture though I think if I posted it I wouldn't live long. hahaha...enjoy your little boy, he's so precious.
How funny! What a difference between boys and girls -- it's actually painful to get my boys to change their clothes :)
Fun...both my brothers had their turn being dressed up like girls as well!
Post a Comment