We finally blessed baby TJ on February 6th. I was worried about how it would go since he was almost 4 months old. He did really good until the end and Jeremy hurried through the rest of the blessing. It was a nice blessing and I cried most of the time. I am just so blessed that I have my little baby boy here and so far he doesn't seem to be behind. I'm glad that my family and friends were able to be there. They mean so much to me! I also apologize for those that could not find the church. Oops!
Isn't he so cute?! I love this picture!

Grandma Shoemaker got the blessing outfit for us. So adorable! It even had tails!


These are the two wonderful men that he was named after. Grandpa Terry Shoemaker and Grandpa James Baird.


1 comment:
What a wonderful day! Wish we could have been there with you all !! Cute family!
Post a Comment