Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

Jeremy always has Good Friday off so we went up to Heber for the weekend. We were looking forward to a little break unfortunately TJ was really sick the whole time. Both Emily and Sariah were throwing up and feverish early in the week so I should have seen it coming for TJ. The whole weekend he had a fever and threw up everything he ate. He just wanted to be held all the time.

On Saturday Sariah went back down to Orem with her cousins because Kara had a soccer game. So I took Emily to our first community Easter egg hunt. Below is a pic of Emily waiting for it to start. I don't know if I will do it again but if I do I'll do it differently. They are just not as fun as family Easter egg hunts. They are more fun being hid and not a million kids. She had more fun hunting for them at home. Also they tell the parents not to go out but of course they do. So I sent her out and then a few minutes later went out with her. I tried to go after the eggs so we didn't get as much candy as we could have got. Oh well.







Sariah and her cousins tried to go to an Easter egg hunt down in Orem but missed it. They did get to get their faces painted.


Emily painted these eggs by herself. I thought she was very creative and did a good job.


This is what the Easter bunny left for the girls and TJ.

No comments: