Spring break was a lot of fun and enjoyable. It was nice not taking Sariah to school and picking her up. We did a lot of walking. We walked to the library one day and another day we walked to the dollar store. On Friday we went to the park with cousins and had lunch.
I love to collect recipes. I have tons but I never ever get around to making any of them. I have recently become a stay at home mom so I've decided to start trying new recipes. I thought it would be fun to record it and get other people's opinions. If you find something that looks good make it and leave a comment whether you liked it or not. If you would like to add your own recipes let me know!
1 comment:
How fun, looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment