Every July 4th we go on a family vacation. Usually we go with all the Shoemakers but things didn't work out this year. Jeremy and I decided to go camping in the Uintah's. The night before we were going to go TJ started throwing up. I realized with Emily when she was 1 year old that she would always throw up when she had ear infections. So I took TJ to the Dr. the next morning. He had double ear infections. So we got the medicine and went camping. It didn't matter if he threw up on me at home or out camping. We left Wednesday afternoon and it rained all afternoon, all night and all the next morning. After the storms though it was nice and sunny and hot the rest of the time. We wanted to go fishing but we weren't sure what lakes were open and we didn't want to drive all around trying to find out. We drove down to Jordanelle. We took out a $20 from a bank that wasn't our so we were charged $3. We drove to park at Jordanelle that was just outside of the town of Francis. Unfortunately there was not a person there and it cost $7 and only had the $20. So we had to drive down to Heber and all the way around to the other entrance where we had to pay $10. So we finally got out and started fishing. I was taking the girls to the bathroom and when I came back TJ was screaming and had a blowout diaper. Thank goodness I brought a diaper, wipies and another pair of clothes. We fished for maybe a half hour or an hour. Sariah complained the whole time and Emily did once or twice. Emily was good at just playing. It was so worth the $13 plus the gas to drive there! lol I told Jeremy it was nice learning experience! I took a ton of pictures and will expound more on the trip with those. Also all of the pictures are out of order because I hate the way the pictures are blogged.
On our way home from the camp we stopped at the Provo River Falls. I can't believe how much water there was! It was crazy! Also the river by our camp was roaring. I took pictures of it but it didn't do it any justice. The news has been full of flooding and rushing rivers but you don't really get it until you see it.
My dad carved a wooden handle for Jason and Amber's spatula that didn't have a handle.
We always go camping with the Shoemakers so this time Jeremy told me to invite my family to come. So Friday night my mom, dad, brother, sister and her husband came. It was so much fun having my family there! I figured I haven't camped with them for at least two years. On Saturday Jeremy had to go down and work at his second job. When he came back up he brought Jason and Amber's family up with him. It was a lot of fun having everyone there.
I love this picture of Emily! lol We always put Suzie in the truck at night but decided to let her try to stay in the trailer. She did okay but she was sleeping with the light sleeper so I eventually put Suzie in the truck.
Across from our camp a tree had fallen and it sort of created a teepee so the girls just added more branches to it.
My mom brought paint and the girls painted a bunch of rocks.
Jeremy riding with his nephew Rocky.
I haven't been able to get a picture of TJ smiling so I had jeremy make him smile and laugh so I finally got a picture of his smile!
I love this picture of TJ! He's just chilling out!
We camped at the Ducschene tunnel. They have a little walkway down to it and some plaques telling about it. It was a fun little thing to do.
Charlie ran off so Jeremy went to get him and give him a ride.
My wonderful and awesome hubby!
Taking the stroller was such an awesome idea! It was nice to go on walks and he was able to be outside without eating all the rocks and dirt!
Jeremy down but the tunnel.

No comments:
Post a Comment