Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July

Every year for nine years we have been with the Shoemaker for the 4th of July. My Aunt Colleen does a barbeque ever year. Since we were home this year I was definitely going! I had such a blast! It was so fun being with my family and extended family. Chris bought a blow up slide a few years ago so the girls had a lot of fun going down it. I was proud of Emily because she went down about three times. She isn't too enthused about being in water.


Colleen had bought a water balloon sling at Harmon's for $2. The kids had fun being hit but even more fun doing the sling themselves.


This is my most favorite picture of my brother Jon. When you tell him to smile for pictures he usually bares his teeth. This is a genuine smile!


I think this is the first time that I've ever had to sit under umbrella's to watch the fireworks!










No comments: