Friday, August 12, 2011

Family Visiting from Texas

Brittany and her family came to visit the end of July. It was really great seeing them again. The Friday after they came we went up to Strawberry Reservoir. Everybody but us spent the night up there. Once again Jeremy had to work Saturday. Jeremy did go fishing and he caught two fish! We got to keep one of them and I cooked it up and it was so yummy!! He usually doesn't keep any of the fish he catches but now I'm going to make him! The girls and I stayed at Beth and Terry's while Jeremy came down to work. Everyone came back Saturday afternoon and we had a barbeque and when it got dark I did a couple of fireworks and watched the fireworks over the lake. The following Wednesday Beth, Brittany and Clara came down and Amber and the kids came from Spanish Fork. We went to the Riverwoods and played in the water fountains they have there. It was a lot of fun. TJ really liked it. He is my water boy. Whenever I give him a bath I get one also in the process!! Then the next Sunday we went up again because the Sunday before both Josh and Kiersten were not able to be there. We took some cute family pictures. I only got one of the kids and not the whole family. We played some fun games and had some good food!

TJ and Luke playing together.


All the cute boys!


All the big boys playing Magic.


All of the grandchildren.


TJ playing with his Uncle Tyler and cousin Clara.


Playing in the water and Riverwoods.



Playing Ticket to Ride.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

love, love, love the pictures of all the grandkids! So Cute!!