On July 22 it had been a year since I last worked. I have worked pretty much since I turned 16. I have worked all of our married life. It was kind of a big deal for me to remember it and it was kind of easy to remember because it was right before the 24th of July. I had sad feelings and I had glad feelings. Some days I wish I still had a job. One thing I did not count on though was how much I love staying home with my children! Of course I have my days when I'm going crazy and wish I could get out of the house. It seemed to be that with each baby I had I enjoyed them more. My mom said it was because I wasn't working. I worked 20 hours a week with Sariah and then I went down to 15 hours a week with Emily. Now I stay at home full time. I did realize that I enjoy my children so much more not working. When I worked I was always stressed and tired. I spent more time worrying about cleaning the house and cooking so the kids kind of just got pushed back and they frustrated me. I have enjoyed being able to go to Sariah's school during the day and do things with her. One downside thing is I seem to eat a lot more. Just being home all day I tend to just snack all day long. With working I was always moving and going and doing stuff. Quitting my job was really hard on me and I am still a little angry about how it all happened. I am very happy though that I am finally able to stay home. I really appreciate Jeremy that he is working two jobs so that I am able to.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment