This year since Halloween was on a Monday Jeremy was not able to go Trick or Treating with us. :( He works his second job on Monday and Tuesdays. He was so sad he couldn't be there. We went to my mom's to go trick or treating. When we first got there my dad was playing Christmas music! I said dad is that Christmas music and he said yes it is. I said I loved it. He gave me a hug and said well thank you! This year since we've been tight on money I was dreading Halloween because of doing costumes. Sariah is so much more creative than me though. She said she wanted to be Frankenstein and that she could wear her black pants and just get a shirt and some makeup. I got a black shirt for $1 at Walmart. Then I was so happy to see there was a kit just for Frankenstein makeup. I had a witch costume but it was all black and Emily wouldn't wear it saying she wanted to be a good witch. Thank goodness it had pink in it so it was considered good! :) TJ was a Kangaroo. I bought the costume at a yard sale and Emily wore it once when she was little. He was soooo adorable I couldn't stand it! We came home and I took them to a few houses in our neighborhood. They had a lot of fun and got a lot of candy.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment