Jeremy took UEA off so we could do something. We didn't really have any money to do anything but Beth was in Texas with baby Bradley so Terry wanted to do something. He was so great to us for UEA! On Thursday he let Jeremy and I go on long overdue date. We went to Mi Rancheritos. Then we walked around the mall and went to Burlington Factory and Barnes and Noble. Before we had kids we always went window shopping together and enjoyed it. With kids needless to say we don't do it anymore. On Friday we headed down to the sand dunes. On the way we stopped at the Family Tree Restaurant. The girls had fun playing in the sand going for rides. The night was kind of rough though. Emily kept waking up and it was really cold. I had the worst heartburn I have ever had all night long. A couple days before all this fun I took TJ to the doctor and he had ear infections. He always throws up when he gets them but thank goodness he only threw up once on the way home. TJ was also really funny. The girls would be playing in the sand but TJ would be over by the four wheelers and his dada and his grandpa! I took some pictures while we were there. Unfortunately my camera does not work very well anymore. I will not be taking a camera to the sand dunes again!
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment