Everyone received an award. Emily's was The Sweet to Hear Your Voice Award. At the beginning of the school year she was really shy and didn't talk hardly at all. When she did talk it was so soft that they had to get up close to hear her. By about March/April she was not shy anymore and talking all the time. The teacher mentioned this to me at one point and said now I can't get her to stop talking to her friend in class. I thought it was funny.
The girl in the white dress is the one she talked with in class. They were really good friends and the teacher said wherever they went they held hands.
There were a couple of cute videos of songs she did but they are not uploading. One of them was hilarious and I was cracking up through the whole video. I love my little Emily so much and can't believe how fast she is growing. She's still my baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment