I planted a garden this year excited to grow some stuff. Everything was green and looked good but that's it. It didn't grow any bigger or get flowers. I learned something new. You need to use manure. Apparently after three years of planting you have sucked out all of the nutrients in the soil and need to replenish. That is good to know now! Once I was put into the hospital on July 24 and then put of bed rest that was the end of the garden. Jeremy said him and his dad just cut everything down. I went out this past Saturday and low and behold. The picture below is of a cherry tomato plant I planted. Somehow it survived.

So this is what the plant produced. I actually got two cherry tomatoes out of my garden!! Sariah ate one and I ate the other one. It was actually really good and I was really sad that it didn't grow bigger and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment