Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home From the Hospital

We got to take TJ home on November 8. We were hoping to take him home the day before but were not able to. It made me angry because I didn't think they had a good reason to keep him another night. The nurse didn't think so either. I think it just got late and they didn't want to do it. The dumb thing though is the next morning it took like 20 minutes and I got to take him home. I love love love having this baby home! It is so much nicer to hold him and feed him when I want. It feels so nice staying home and not having to leave two times a day. It was very exhausting. Every time I look at him I feel so much love and I'm so happy to have him. Through this trial I did learn some lessons. I always wondered how people could learn from their trials and lo and behold I did! I learned to have alot more patience. I'm now alot more patient with my other children. I also have learned not to take your kids for granted and to love every part with them. It's not like I didn't love them before but I'm finding more joy in them every day.



My beautiful children and I! I love this picture! Well maybe not so much me but my children!



I would lay him on the floor and he would just fall asleep there. It was cute.


His sisters love him so much and are great helpers. I think he is also the most kissed boy ever! The girls and I are constantly giving him kisses!

1 comment:

bandjbaird said...

TJ is so precious - I'm so glad you're enjoying having him home so much -- and I bet his sisters are too!